Q&A with Aaron Sharp
What accomplishments are you most proud of?
I have extensive knowledge and experience with all loan types - VA, FHA, USDA and conventional. I also have years of experience with NON QM loans such as Bank Statement loans, Investor cash flow loans and Asset qualifier. I I have the ability to find ways to make difficult loans work. Especially ones that have been turned down by other lenders. If a loan is doable I will find a way to make it work. If I can’t do it, I will find someone that can do it.
What makes you different than others in your profession?
It’s important for me that my clients feel that I went above and beyond to help them realize their dream of homeownership. That I was available to answer questions when other loan officers are not working. I want my clients to feel that mitigated the stress on their behalf and made the process feel easy.
What skill or talent most people don’t know about you?
I spent 15 years in the restaurant industry with the majority of that as a chef.
Bio of Aaron Sharp
- How Co-Signing Can Help You Become a Homeowner January 24, 2023
- “Paying Points” to Buy Down Interest Rates January 10, 2023
- The Best Money Saving Tips to Help Grow Your Savings December 12, 2022
- The Basics of Selling Your Home December 11, 2022
- Increasing Your Home’s Value December 11, 2022
- How to Find Your New Home December 11, 2022
What Customers Say About Aaron Sharp
BankSouth Mortgage Company, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of BankSouth, NMLS #688851, a federal savings bank and Member FDIC.