Our Commitment to Excellence
“We have earned the trust and respect of our employees, customers, business partners, communities, and industry for one simple reason—we have great people. We are mortgage experts that bring a strong service ethos to everything we do. As a result, we take pride and ownership in our daily work, living out our core values of being Ready, Responsive, and Respectful.”
– Kim Nelson, CEO
Your Place to Thrive
BankSouth Mortgage is able to help several thousand families every year move into their next home because of a powerful combination of a superb lending team, state-of-the-art technologies, industry-leading products, and the support and stability of BankSouth, a strong community banking partner. We recognize that our people are vital for success, so we invest in the best.
Our consistent growth is rooted in our ability to provide the BankSouth Mortgage Loan Officers with a strong compensation plan, exceptional benefits, a relationship-focused company culture, and the tools and support they need to prosper as mortgage experts. If you’re a top-producing mortgage loan officer who values building relationships, we’re confident BankSouth Mortgage is your place to thrive!
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our employees have to say about their careers with BankSouth Mortgage.
What Sets Us Apart?
You, our Mortgage Loan Officers
There are many “online-first” mortgage providers. And there are plenty of loan providers who still do things “the old-fashioned way” without powerful technology to ease the lending process. But few have successfully found the the perfect blend of the speed, convenience, and simplicity of technology with the personalized service of a trusted mortgage advisor. BankSouth Mortgage takes pride in delivering this winning combination.
Our lenders are rooted in their communities. They’re experts in the mortgage industry, know their local purchasing market conditions, and are knowledgeable of special financing and lending options in the area. They value building relationships with their borrowers and business partners, and they consistently deliver industry-leading, 5-star service. Our Mortgage Loan Officers are the best and are greatly valued.
At BankSouth Mortgage, we pride ourselves in our cutting-edge, industry-leading mortgage technology solutions. These tools benefit our borrowers and business partners and provide convenience, speed, accuracy, and efficiency for our loan officers. Here are just some of our many state-of-the-art technologies and the benefits they provide:
- Originate more loans with the Encompass® loan origination system by ICE Mortgage Technology®.
- Streamline the mortgage process for you, your borrowers, and your agents with BankSouth Mortgage’s ReadyLoan® digital mortgage platform powered by SimpleNexus, an nCino company.
- Using advanced technology by Candor, your borrowers may qualify to receive conditional approval in hours with BankSouth Mortgages ReadyApprove™.
- Strategize your business with MMI.
- Attract business partnerships by offering them marketing tools through MobilityRe to help them grow their business and profitability.
- Access the latest insights and trends, market knowledge, and receive alerts to lock rates with MBS Highway.
We work to ensure each BankSouth Mortgage Loan Officer is equipped with everything they need to succeed: the right technology, operations, loan products, marketing, and more. We’re here to help you reach your sales goals. What we do every day to support our lending team allows you to hyper-focus on your market so that your impact reaches its greatest level.
Beyond the strength of our BankSouth brand, competitive offerings, generous compensation and benefits, and backend support, here are some examples of the business development tools we provide to help you win more customers, build revenue, and expand your relationships:
Personalized Strategic Planning
Success doesn’t happen by accident. We ensure our loan officers are successful by implementing personalized plans based on the open-door policy of top leadership, sales strategy, business development, and customized marketing plans.
Have an event coming up? From golf tournament sponsorships to builder events and agent open houses, your Business Development and Marketing Teams ensure you have what you need to stand out and engage with your clients, business partners, and communities.
Advertising Signage and Equipment
You need to be seen! Each branch is equipped with branded tents, retractable banners, and other marketing items needed for events.
Ever wonder how to determine if an opportunity will give you an ROI? Our business development team will help you assess if an advertisement, sponsorship, or cost opportunity is a sound decision by asking questions you might not think to consider.
Our marketing team supports the sales initiatives of BankSouth Mortgage and our best-in-class loan officers. We’re committed to your success. You’ll have access to consistently fresh and new marketing collateral that helps you promote products, services, and events, and stand out from your competitors in your market. We’ll work together with you and the Business Development team to craft a marketing plan that attracts and retains customers and business partners. A large portion of that plan will include strategic digital marketing. Here are a few of our powerful digital marketing technologies and their benefits:
- Drive traffic, capture leads, share valuable resources, and increase mortgage applications through your personalized and responsive microsite on banksouthmortgage.com.
- Take your database to the next level with the Surefire CRM.
- Experience the power of email marketing, quickly create single-property websites and flyers, and provide marketing insights, interactive calculators, neighborhood information, industry news, and more with Surefire.
- Maximize and organize your social media presence with Social Assurance.
- With your digital business card by LookBookLink, you’ll make a great first impression, quickly add your contact info with a click, and drive your audience to action.
- Capture and share reviews from your customer satisfaction surveys powered by experience.com.
We have developed an onboarding process that guides each new employee and helps them acclimate to our systems and culture. We teach you the essentials so that you can immediately start to originate. We then implement a program of continued education around the sales tools available to you and instruct you on how to get the most benefit from every tool we offer.
“Onboarding at a new company can be challenging, this is why at BankSouth Mortgage, a new Loan Officer is never alone. The Training team strives to give you confidence in our systems while having an open-door policy when needing assistance. We invest in each of our employees so you can do your job as quickly, smoothly, and efficiently as possible.”
– Christin Milam, VP, Training ＆ Development Manager
Here’s what you can expect during your first days at BankSouth Mortgage:
Our Leadership Team
Our visionary leaders recognize that our people are the most valuable asset of our business. They do the work to ensure each of our professionals is equipped with everything they need to succeed: technology, operations, loan products, and more.
Are you ready to thrive in your career with BankSouth Mortgage?
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].