Reduce mortgage payments for the first two years of the loan with a 2-1 buydown from BankSouth Mortgage!
Buying a home is an exciting milestone but can come with additional startup costs. Between things like new furniture, fresh paint, and appliances, BankSouth Mortgage is here to offer a great solution to help balance out-of-pocket expenses! With our 2-1 Buydown Program, buyers are able to lock in lower mortgage payments for the first two years, making it easier to transition to homeownership and move on their timeline.
- With a 2/1 Buydown, borrowers get a 30-year loan with a payment that’s discounted for the first two years (year 1 based on 2% lower interest rate, year 2 based on 1% lower interest rate).
- Borrowers can ease their way into a home with lower payments that simply step up at the end of the first and second year and then remain fixed for the remainder of the loan.
- Available on Conventional, FHA, and VA purchase primary residence loans.
- The borrower must qualify at final interest rate and meet all agency guidelines.
- The buydown fee must be paid by the seller.
Find your local BankSouth Mortgage lender and get started today!
Subject to credit and property approval. Terms are subject to change without notice.