Q&A with Ivy Eilerman
What motivates you to learn your profession?
I am the oldest daughter in a group of 6 children, so taking care of people is something that comes naturally to me. In 2001, I applied for a position with a lending company from a newspaper ad. I was hired for the position, and it eventually launched a career that turned into a passion all these years later. Every day, I get to help people and assist homebuyers. I simply love what I do!
What skills or talents do you have that most people don't know about?
In my spare time, I like to play guitar and also enjoy song writing. I have performed in a few shows over the last several years. Recently, I have tried my hand at background acting.
Pertaining to home loans, I believe the characteristics that set my team apart are: commitment, communication, experience, responsibility, responsiveness and community. Over the years, I have been referred to as a ‘miracle worker’ by some of my referral partners and clients.
My team and I have raised more than $10,000 for Habitat for Humanity in 2022 by hosting a local singing competition in Springfield, GA.
What awards have you received in your field?
I am honored to have won several awards in my field, including:
- 2022 Homebuilders Association of Greater Savannah: Small Team of The Year
- 2021 MBAG Platinum Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking (MBA)
- 2020 Best of The Coastal Empire- Best Mortgage Lender
- 2020 Effingham’s Most Fab Mortgage Lender
I also serve in the appointed position of Associate Director for Homebuilders Association of Greater Savannah (2016-current) and is the past-President (2019-2020) for Mortgage Bankers Association, Savannah Chapter.
Bio of Ivy Eilerman
- How Co-Signing Can Help You Become a Homeowner January 24, 2023
- “Paying Points” to Buy Down Interest Rates January 10, 2023
- The Best Money Saving Tips to Help Grow Your Savings December 12, 2022
- The Basics of Selling Your Home December 11, 2022
- Increasing Your Home’s Value December 11, 2022
- How to Find Your New Home December 11, 2022
What Customers Say About Ivy Eilerman
BankSouth Mortgage Company, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of BankSouth, NMLS #688851, a federal savings bank and Member FDIC.