Q&A with Rick Fantucci
Why did you decide on your career?
I started a career in mortgage lending in 1998 because it combined two things I enjoyed, talking/working with people and finding solutions to help them achieve their goal. Growing up an athlete, I also liked the competitive spirit of being a top producer and working with the best in the business. Listening and guiding towards a successful outcome makes it rewarding career for me.
Why are you different than others in your profession?
I can’t pinpoint what makes me different, but Rick prides himself on being a “listener” first. I believe it starts with a conversation and from there, a plan can begin to be formulate. There are so many complex situations in mortgage lending, by getting good information up front, it can really set the tone for how smoothly and quickly the closing process will occur.
What do you enjoy doing on weekends?
- Hanging with family and friends
- Watching sports
- Being outdoors
What significant drivers motivate you to learn your profession?
- Helping people
- Becoming an Expert through learning and experience
- Challenging myself against the best in the business
Bio of Rick Fantucci
Rick Fantucci has over 24 years of experience in the mortgage banking industry holding various positions such as; Mortgage Advisor, Sales Manager, and Regional Manager. He has consulted with thousands of clients ranging from 1st-time homebuyers and investors, to those seeking financing in the luxury market. His business is built on referral-based relationships and repeat client experiences. Each scenario is unique so a thorough initial consult is an important first step to setting the mortgage plan off on the right course. In other words, it starts with a conversation.
- How Co-Signing Can Help You Become a Homeowner January 24, 2023
- “Paying Points” to Buy Down Interest Rates January 10, 2023
- The Best Money Saving Tips to Help Grow Your Savings December 12, 2022
- The Basics of Selling Your Home December 11, 2022
- Increasing Your Home’s Value December 11, 2022
- How to Find Your New Home December 11, 2022
What Customers Say About Rick Fantucci
BankSouth Mortgage Company, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of BankSouth, NMLS #688851, a federal savings bank and Member FDIC.